• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M17 2 stroke oil. What type of 2 stroke?

robertsears1

Does yours go in the fuel or does it have a tank just for the oil? (Like mine, which is the modified version). I bought some oil at WalMart. Just make sure it mixes with Diesel fuel. Did you get the footlocker with all the goodies? Mine will make enough smoke to hide the house when the burner first lights off. Did you get the TM? If you are getting water from a hose, use a trash can as a header tank. Someone on here blew one up.

Sorry, read you post over and you mention the TM. Since mine is the modified version, the TM does not address it and none of the engine pictures match. The engine controls on the modified version are different. Actually, read your post again. You do have the modified version since you are asking about Diesel fuel versus gas mix

Robert

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks