• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1918 oversize cutaway BAR

DWJ

[FONT=&quot]Hello group. For insurance reasons I need to get the market value of a M1918 oversize cutaway BAR. Good condition with transit case and dummy rounds.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you can direct me to any sites that would be great.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dan Jahn[/FONT]

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Complete, and in excellent condition? If so, most of those old training aids start around $3,000 and can go up from there. Missing parts, or chipped corners can bring down that figure. Depending on the rarity, we could be talking five figures (US$, more in Canadian currency).

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wes,
That one is in the $500-1500 range. A skilled machinist could make replacement parts out of Delrin to complete it, but it would not be cheap.
Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks