• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1O1A1 3/4 TON TRAILER...NEED CANVAS TOP

deucebigalo

:?: hey guys im a new member here starting off with a m1o1a1 3/4 ton trailer, that i just won on govliquidation. My question is, does any one know where i could find a canvas cover in good shape? preferably green camo!!!!!! I have all the bows "Ibelieve" and side rails just need a cover.

thanks joe

1956_4x4

I bought one of the GMA covers for my M101. It's not "canvas", but I think it's a better material. Their customer service is great, something one doesn't see very often anymore.

Smitty

Milkman357

GMA cost?

What is a cover running for a M101A2 trailer?

There website is to funky for me to follow.....
I cant find anything on it but fancy pictures of cool stuff....

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What is a cover running for a M101A2 trailer?

There website is to funky for me to follow.....
I cant find anything on it but fancy pictures of cool stuff....
Yep, the new site sucks. Just call them. They are very reasonable for a govt seller.:beer:

Dodge man

Can you post more details about the 'new' material and can you post some pictures so we can see what it looks like?

WIH3

Well..... I ordered it April 16 and I don't have it yet. If yoo to the Government Liqudation sight and check out the tan covers on the m101's it is giong to be the same GMA makes them all. As well as the camo and green. I will post pics when it comes should be next weehey said a month so we'll see.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
thanks for the number.. i need a camo one and need to paint up the tan one and put a camo top on it. love those 101s