• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M200+m200+m35a2ds

srodocker

I would love to put a hiab on the front of the deuce bed trailer. or what other ideas could you do with the trailer? i have a frame and axle and bed. was wonder what else can ben done

Atomic

ALLWAYS remember ya gotta have RED POWER equipment to do the job the right way.
Like Massey Ferguson? :)

Tank trailer, what type of tank are planning on putting in there? Some thing for AG use?

NOOOOO NOT THAT RED POWER off breed . Anyway back to the M435A2c/DS installed the deck plate today and fenders made it look a little betterest. Heres some pics. Tows and trails great . and is or can be for sale gonna put the pioneer rack and spare tire rack on this week too. Maybe even some jerry can holders and tool boxes .

Attachments

Last edited:

indy4x4fab

Banned
doc im digging it. looks great. let me know when u want to turn a deuce frame in to a trailer. im in for that build, wifes been picking my brain more and more of what that would look like.:shock:

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
I've got a chip off a hammer in my chest, right in front of my heart. If I had to guess what being shot with a .22 feels like, that would be it. And it wasn't some cheap chinese pos either, so be careful with any tool you are using, american made or not.

res0wc18

ha, yes two word "harbor freight" i see so many people injure themselves with junk tools trying to work on big trucks..... cant help but think natural selection

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
ha, yes two word "harbor freight" i see so many people injure themselves with junk tools trying to work on big trucks..... cant help but think natural selection

I have no doubt that's true but I'd like to point out that two of the posters mention that they were using American made tools when they failed. You can buy junk made from anywhere.

Doc is merely pointing out that wearing safety glasses IS A GOOD THING.