• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M200 Trailer from Dayton OH to Clyde NC

Chief_919

M200 Trailer Dayton OH to Clyde NC

Just snagged an M200 with MICLIC at WPAFB, anyone interested in bringing it to NC for me, or just picking it up and hanging on to it until I can come grab it?

EUC should be clear in- whenever they do it.

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Might be able to help. I am at that sight often. Swbradley1 might be able to store. I know you expressed interest for one of those hydraulic pumps Kipman had in the classifieds, did you ever work anything out? I could get one to your trailer. PM headed your way.

Chief_919

EUC finally cleared, Gimpy is going to pick it up for me but I will need it moved to Clyde NC. google says 408 miles.

If anyone wants to make some $$$ on the haul let me know, and I have a store full of surplus goodies for trade as well...

treessw

May be able to help. Doing a recovery for two other members and myself in the Indy area around the 2nd of march. I will be pulling a trailer so I may have some room to squeze the m200 on the back or front, I will make a measurement in the next day or so and see. Worst case, if I have the room in the bed of the truck, gimp might be able to load the m200 in the back of the bed with his wrecker? Gimp you still have a wrecker?

treessw

I was going to do recovery this time with a trailer and truck. Truck is a one ton dump truck with a nine foot bed length. What is the width on these with the dual's removed? Thinking it could be put in the back of the truck and boomed down

jaxsof

If it has duals, youre gonna have to take off one of the outers, singles fit tight. I know 1 will fit in the bed of an 813, should fit in a deuce.

Chief_919

If it ends up at my place I can load it with the hoe.
I think Gimpy said that is the plan, so let me know whatever I end up owing ya if it all works out.

PM me your address as well, so i can be ready to pop it up on uship and get quotes if need be.

Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks