• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M200A1 trailer - lights and brakes

Gary27701

Hello,

I just got a MEP-805B mounted on a trailer.

I have 2 questions.
- Are the 24 volt lights plug compatible with 67, 97, 1156, and 1157 12-volt bulbs? I think that they are. Hopefully the trailer has the LEDs.
- If there is no air pressure, am I correct in thinking that the wheels are free to roll? Hence the need to chock the wheels.

Thanks!
Gary

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello,

I just got a MEP-805B mounted on a trailer.

I have 2 questions.
- Are the 24 volt lights plug compatible with 67, 97, 1156, and 1157 12-volt bulbs? I think that they are. Hopefully the trailer has the LEDs.
- If there is no air pressure, am I correct in thinking that the wheels are free to roll? Hence the need to chock the wheels.

Thanks!
Gary
the bulbs use standard base types, so no reason you can't do the 12V version. I've done it and I know others have put multi-voltage bulbs in so it can run off either 12 or 24V depending on what's pulling it.

I can't confirm on the brakes, but pretty sure without air they aren't locked to chock blocks are important.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks