• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 air pack

tjmilitary

I am still trying to get my truck back on the road. Does anyone have a manual that shoes how to work on the air pak or can tell me wich one to look in. It would really help.

tjmilitary

I Have looked in both of the manuals and neither one tells you how to work on the air pack. They just basically tell you where its at and how to take it off of the frame. Can you help any further?

tjmilitary

The pack for the M35 is diffenrent than the M211 but I am looking for a book like that . If anyone knows which book that is or has a book I could use your help.

butch atkins

air pak exploded view

hey yall,memphis equipment puts out a killer catalog on gmc mseries trucks a lot of the parts are not available anymore but the exploded views of the major and minor components with part #s ,it is areally good book,had mine a long time,spent a lot of money with them ,dont know if the book is still free ,give them a call,901-774-0600,fax 901-946-1919, wife bought new computer with windows vista program on it ,so now my 2 yr old fax copier,scanner,printer wont work with windows vista,or i would scan page of air pak to you,maybe get new printer this weekend,also the same pics are in the ORD 9 -G-749 book,dont know if this ORD 9 is in the ss tech library,good luck to all on your projects