• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 in Burnsville, NC

401-J10

I'm posting this up for a friend. He's got what I think to be a M211 that he's gonna have to eventually scrap if nobody wants it. Basically what is left is the banjo axles, frame, and engine. I think he may have even mentioned the engine being rebuilt. But feel free to ask me questions on here or you can just give him a call. His name and number are listed below. I think i've got some pics if anyone wants them just give me an email address.

James
828-675-9095 (No Calls on Sunday please)

401-J10

hippiedude said:
How much of the drive train is there ? Trany ,t-case ?? Tim
As far as drivetrain its engine and axles. The tranny and t-case are gone. But the guy would give you a really good deal on it. He really wants it to go to someone that can use it instead of just being scrapped.

401-J10

If anybody is interested at all please let me know. I think its going to the scrap yard within the next week. I'm pulling some wheels and maybe some axle parts. I think it has a good motor, axles and frame. If there are any little items anyone can think of I'd be happy to look. I'd love for someone to atleast grab the motor. :D

hippiedude

I need a exhaust man. bad..... Airpack....To bad your 800 miles away....But if you would check the exhaust man. to see if it is solid I need it .... Tim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks