• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 Question ???

hippiedude

I`m replacing some leaking wheel cylinders... after removing the 18 lock nuts on the drum do i need a puller or a BFH...T.M.`s on order.. but I need to use the truck and want to be SAFE.... I just don`t like hitting stuff with a hammer .... thanks Tim

M215

wheel cylinders

When we did ours, we pulled the axle shafts, bearings and then the hub / drum as a unit. Allows you to repack the bearings.
Just my humble $.02
Karl

11ACR-LT

RE: wheel cylinders

I did mine like M215 did. The TM says to take off the drum and then take off the hub, if you're going to have to pull the hub anyway might as well pull them as an assembly, less work, don't forget to torque the bearing nuts on re-assembly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks