• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 second paint job

pa.rich

:D I picked up the paint today and left work early and gave it another shot. This time was flat Olive Drab. Didnt cover as well as the last coat but it is half done and the rest is on order. This is the color I was intending on using. :roll:

Attachments

pa.rich

I will sand down the wheels , then paint them and put the duals back on. Have to fix all the lights and bolt parts back on after painting them. I am also working on the five ton dumper at the same time. I have two and a half bays of parts in progress for the two trucks. Always plenty to do.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks