• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 specs

reitenger

I know I can spend all day searching this one out, but i'm hoping for some easy knowledge. I am trying to get my M221 shipped down from Cheyenne to Denver, but I need to know a few numbers and the 211 seems to be the closest thing that anyone has specs on.

I need to know height, length and weight. Any takers?
Thanks

deuceman51

Unfortunately I don't have my TM nearby, but i'm sure that someone will chirp in soon on this. Should be about 9' tall, around 20' long, and weight should be somewhere around 12,500lbs.

tamangel

From the TM:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?module=pagesetter&type=file&func=get&tid=1&fid=file&pid=247

page 28

...also from the Standard Catalog of US Military Vehicles 1940-1965

M211 Cargo 2 1/2 ton 6X6
Weight 13170
GVW 23520

M221 Tractor
Weight 11695
GVW 24045

for M211
Chassis WB 144 and 156 inches
Overall length 233 to 269 inches
Width 82.5 to 96 inches
Height 102 to 130 inches
tread center to center 69 inches

Mike

edit: misread your M # in the begining..added info on M221..

Attachments

reitenger

Mike you didn't misread it. I asked for th info on the 211 because I seem to hit a brick wall when it comes to info specific to the 221 most of the time. Thanks for finding that for me.
I think there is a TM dedicated to the M221 or just tractor versions of that time, but I cannot find it. I found the number at one point and will have to search back through for that one again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks