• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 stock muffler

hippiedude

What Jim said .......... It is side exit muffler ..... so you might want to check out a truck shop...........I think it is 2.5 in and 2.5 out.........Looking from the top exit on rite side...... Tim

trg5065

Yes I checked with Memphis and they do not carry them anymore. I will need to get a muffler close to the stock one and do a little welding on it. Or I will build one from scratch. I just want to keep a lookout for that one person that happens to have a NOS laying on the shelf..Never know. Thanks for all your inputs...:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks