• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M215 dump at work

M215

Hey SS,
Found some pictures from earlier this summer of the M215 actually getting dirty. Each load was 4 cu. yds of top soil, top speed was about 30 mph. Job site was about 7 miles away, all back roads so I was able to take it easy on the old girl. Not bad for being 56 yrs old (the truck, not the operator).

Karl

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Man that looks good.

Seatyger

It's nice to see the Older Iron actually getting a chance to get dirty! Hat's off to you for letting it out to play!

Jim

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Karl, beautiful truck and thanks for the pics. Am I remembering correctly that you wanted to sell the M215? I would hate to see her leave your fleet. That is a really nice truck to own and you did a heckuva job on the resto!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks