• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M215, M54, M35 in junkyard(OH)

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found 3 trucks in a local truck junkyard.

Gasser M35, W/W, with crane on back, not a military crane. Has transfer case PTO, and supposed to run. Yellow. winch is sold off it for 700(or that's what I was told.)

GMC tipper, no front axle, non-original engine, hood/fenders dented, missing cover for one of the rear axles. Dump appears complete. Cab is in very nice condition. dark green

5-ton multi, in decent shape, runs, front bumper torched off, fender cut, missing bed, bumperettes, taillights, cab cover, and rear hitch. 3500.00(think he may come down on that price)

Carl is the owner of the yard, and sets prices. Trying to get a price out of him is a chore. I offered 1000 for the GMC or M35, didn't seem interested. But he sold me 2 parts trucks for 2400.00 when scrap prices were high. Carrol's truck parts in Galion, Ohio

419-683-2448

If you get one of these trucks, I can recover it and store at my place.

Dennis

Found the school bus I sold also! Looking a little rough...

Attachments

Last edited:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was a quicky. Alredneck posted the pics icons at the same time I posted the pics... Geez, try to hurry around here, and get the friendly flak for it!

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Said no parts off 5-ton, wants to sell whole. Don't know if PTO or taillight wiring is there. Other than the fenders, body looks in good shape.

Dennis

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Carl is the owner of the yard, and sets prices. Trying to get a price out of him is a chore. I offered 1000 for the GMC or M35, didn't seem interested. But he sold me 2 parts trucks for 2400.00 when scrap prices were high.
GMC was the tipper. No price, sure if you offered 5,000 he would take it, but hard to get a price.

Last edited: