• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M215 Sold

M215

Never say never when it comes to parting with a cherished item. We first purchased the M215 in 2001 and spent several years restoring it. We have enjoyed maintaining this piece of military history, taking it to parades, car / air shows and many special events. The time has come for it to have a new owner who I know will enjoy the truck as much as we have. So the little dumper is heading south to North Carolina, unfortunately the new owner does not use computers and not a member of SS or any military vehicle clubs.
Karl

Attachments

hambone

My wife said when this OD green addiction kills me, she will bury us together.:D Great looking truck, I know you hated to see it go.

M215

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You were suppose to sell it to me....snif snif.... :lol: I hope it went to a good home. So what's the next project?[/QUOTE
44 GPW arrives Dec 7 (Pearl Harbor Day)! Sad to see it go, but the new owner is a good guy and it will continue to have a pampered life. For me the enjoyment has always been the restoration process. The little GMC has seen very little road time the last few years since the halftrack has been completed, so it was time to let her go. The Jeep will fit in better with the halftrack also. This makes me officially out of the GMC club until a nice M135 crosses my path.

Last edited:

nattieleather

I thought Dec 7th was Pearl Harbor Day? You could always get a CCKW and that would put you back in the GMC club but keep with the WWII theme you have going. Good luck with your projects.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks