• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M220 continuing to run after shut down

45MB

I want to thank everyone for the input on the engine trouble I will keep you posted as I have time to work on it. The work is going to be slow going as I am getting ready to pour a bunch of concrete.

But yes I am holding out you a little. It wasn't just my wife and I, we had our German Shepard named Larz living with us too. Here is a picture I took of him today as well as the living quarters. Yes that is queen sized bed.

The frame number of the truck is Y875. If that is helpful.

Tom

View attachment 675531
View attachment 675532

Sent from my Z932L using Tapatalk

45MB

I want thank everyone for the input on the engine trouble I will keep you posted as I have time to work on it. The work is going to be slow going as I am getting ready to pour a bunch of concrete.

But yes I am holding out you a little. It wasn't just my wife and I, we had our German Shepard named Larz living with us too. Here is a picture I took of him today as well as the living quarters. Yes that is a queen sized bed.

The frame number of the truck is Y875. If that is helpful.

Tom

View attachment 675531
View attachment 675532

snowtrac nome

points need to be set before timing. a change in point gap will change timing, measuring dwell angle will just confirm the points are right and the condenser is preventing arc across the points. if you have one of the old-fashioned ignition scopes, you can see a worn distributor bushing in the raster pattern

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks