• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M246

JJA Guns

It is a multifuel, I was kind of looking around at 900 series tractors with the 6CTA's in them when I ran across this. Having the boom and still be able to pull a trailer is way more useful for what I wanted in the first place. Just a general do everything farm truck. Can't wait to put it to work on the property.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
It is a multifuel, I was kind of looking around at 900 series tractors with the 6CTA's in them when I ran across this. Having the boom and still be able to pull a trailer is way more useful for what I wanted in the first place. Just a general do everything farm truck. Can't wait to put it to work on the property.
Way more useful, much longer boom!

Nice. A splendid looking vehicle. and usefull in a variety of ways. Does it have the cummins engine in it?
That would be an M819

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I did not know a tractor/wrecker could look that clean, what ever you do DO NOT park your truck next to mine, I am afraid the clean will creep over to mine, I think you notice a major power lack with those big tires along with a very heavy truck, the heaviest of the 5 tons, and speaking of a heavy truck, ALWAYS remember that the close to 36,000 lbs truck going down the road has SINGLE CIRCUIT JUICE BRAKES..

I forgot to say I LOVE MY M819 TRACTOR/WRECKER.

RAYZER

That is definitely one good looking m246, i think the cleanest I've seen,and all there to boot!
With the proper flat bed trailer,one could do some serious scrapping!
I love my m246!

Here's an old pick I found of one in use and what they were designed for, (aircraft recovery).
uploadfromtaptalk1423234027632.jpg

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The tracker/wrecker is 200% better doing lift recoveries then standard military wreckers, the 0NLY draw back is they are missing the rear winch, that issue on mine will soon (this is in MV hobby time) rectified, have everything needed just not done because of the LIST that seems to grow with more important issues on other trucks.

RAYZER

The m246 / m819 Are in fact great for lift recovery.
With 360° swing capabilities and extended boom length
they are able to pick or deliver objects to and from in front of the truck!

Last edited: