• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M270 Manuals

No.2Diesel

How has it been operating with your new trailer on public roads? Is it as bad as others have warned? All lowboys have the axles placed at the extreme rear of the chassis. Also, have you tried or have the desire to hook it to the M819?

Nice setup.

No.2Diesel said:
How has it been operating with your new trailer on public roads? Is it as bad as others have warned? All lowboys have the axles placed at the extreme rear of the chassis. Also, have you tried or have the desire to hook it to the M819?

Nice setup.
No time yet to hook it to the M819. heck it still has a M127 and a M105 sitting on top of it! I will get it unloaded on sat. it pulls like any other 50' trailer. the only difference is the MV trucks dont turn very tight. also as far as hooking it to the M819, i need to figure out how to stabilize the boom for travel when hooked to a trailer.

Attachments

No.2Diesel

Its funny you mention that. I have looked through all the manuals and just see the Sheave Block being stowed on the boom as well as the boom legs. I don't see anything that says more. If you lowered the boom as far as it goes will it still put stress on the seals?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks