• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M270A1 Worst pickup story ever?

jwaller

cranetruck said:
Was that tire a recap? The inner tube and pwr steering must have helped keeping things under control....
Congrats on a nice trailer.

OPCOM said:
Glad you made it home safe!! makes me think I want to find a place for my spare since it was dropped for the generator. When you do find out what let loose in the transmission, please let us know.
Patrick, you still have duals, shouldn't need any more "spares".
I will let you all know when I get the old tranny apart and find the problem.

The power steering helped a ton. I really didnt know I had a problem at all. I just saw a chunk of tire go flying by the side window and couldnt remember running one over so I pulled over to check my tires and I'm glad I did. all I could think about was the guy who was killed when his front tire let go on his deuce.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks