• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m274 Mule from MN to east coast

housemover

Would like to have a m274 picked up in Prior Lake MN. I have until end of april to pick up. Then I'm flexible on when and where the drop could be made. Would like to have it for Haspin at the end of june but not a must. Could be dropped in Chicago IL Columbus OH Charleston WV or I can come to meet somewhere.
THANKS

ranchhopper

Anyone going to poofs this spring from minnesota could bring it down with them I can bring it down to the chicago area Joe has been here several times so he can pick it up from my place.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
:beer: I'll drive it :beer:, all kidden aside, I would :grd: [thumbzup]

Last edited:

gunboy1656

Just a thought, why not find someone to hold onto it until the show in Findlay Ohio? That show is coming up in mid May.

I would drive it as well, but that would be a slow trip....well slower then most MV's.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Just a thought, why not find someone to hold onto it until the show in Findlay Ohio? That show is coming up in mid May.

I would drive it as well, but that would be a slow trip....well slower then most MV's.
Would give plenty of time to see the country side