• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M274

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers! You will definitely find answsers here. I already sent you a PM. We're neighbors, I'm probably 30 minutes from you. As I mentioned in the PM, another forum that is good on gensets is SmokStak, Antique Engines Antique Tractors Steam Engines and Old Iron . This is primarily geared toward antique engines, but is also an excellent source of information on gensets, including MEPs. You need to post some photos of your Mule and MEP projects. There are a lot of other green addicts in the North Georgia area. We should get together sometime - I sent you my phone number in my PM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks