• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M29 Weasel

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudslinger

hi i'm mudslinger i'm looking for a m29 weasel like the one you have in pitcures do you know what kind of shape the suspstion is in and how much rust on body ? thanks ps let me know .:)

GUFFEY

The suspension is OK. Some of the bogies are rough but they are pretty easy to get. It has French tracks. The only rust it has is a spot under the radiator where debris and water collect, easy to fix.

mudslinger

hi how's the engine know knocking noise or smoking out tail pipe like blue smoke? how does it turn? how's the belting on tracks is it weather cracked? can i get a pitcure of the inside the cab from the back door and one of the hull up close that would be alot of help to me thanks.:-D

JFG.

I have a Weasel for sale or would trade for interesting firearms. Original Studebaker drive train, runs good, French tracks. What's it worth?
Please, Email me if its still for sale /trade. I have a fairly good gun collection, and, cash. Thanks;JFG.

Status
Not open for further replies.