• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M322 trailer from Manchester, NH to Rochester, Indiana

grendel

Trailer is registered, inspected and ready to roll. All lights work, all air brakes are new and the tires are over 80% tread.

So if you wanted to haul something, you could.

It might have a crane some where on it it, too.

It would be from me to Toby S.

Jericho

lol , when I first saw your post I read it as Manchester to Rochester , I thought that is just a hop skip and jump down 101 ,
then realized its not Rochester NH s

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Ive got a customer that needs his 923a2 hauled to Albany NY. Just running into problems with the seller on pick up times. Ill see if i can secure it for a date. Just load that one on mine and bring it back down to Indy

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

grendel

Ive got a customer that needs his 923a2 hauled to Albany NY. Just running into problems with the seller on pick up times. Ill see if i can secure it for a date. Just load that one on mine and bring it back down to Indy

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I can get the trailer to Albany if you can call haul it back.

tobyS

Sent you a PM Wes.

If anyone (not too far from Rochester) would buy Grendel's M977 Grone crane and can tow the trailer with the crane back safely.... and bring me the trailer....you can have the use of the trailer to haul the crane.

dmetalmiki

For a moment I thought "ALL" the way from Manchester? to Rochester (Lancashire to Kent U.K.!)
Good luck with the mission, It sounds like there is some great member cooperation being applied.

tobyS

Wes....I sure wish you could have done it but to complete the purchase, I had to have shipping arranged. I had an acceptable offer on u-ship for March 2-5. Thanks, Toby

grendel

Is anyone fron Indiana (or going through Indiana) going to the Sussex swap meet in Augusta NJ onApril 21/22?? Toby's guy pulled out of shipping this last second.

https://www.mtaswapmeet.com/

Jeep Nasty on the board can haul it there - could be a way to get your fuel paid for.

tobyS

Yea bummer. Hate it when that happens. Too much stress all around.

I think Wes has the PU for the machine he is delivering to Albany NY worked out and may be planning his trip. But he said he was changing transfer cases too.

I hate to, but I may be reduced to begging.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
At the moment I am committed to the following before I can go to Albany.

This week, take a track loader up to near Columbia, MO. Pick up a M923A2 in Springfield, MO. Back to Memphis.

Last edited:

tobyS

Still looking for a ride or tow (with air brakes)!

I'm really hoping you can get it Wes!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
My plan is next weekend. I hope to leave out of here Wednesday night or Thursday morning.

I am planning on getting that deuce dumper moved from near Albany down to Haddam, CT. If you want to drag it down there the 150miles it is actually closer than Albany. Or I will ask if he has the storage space you could drag it down there and drop it off before the weekend and we can just load it with the deuce I am dropping off with him if he is open to it.

Plus meeting there would not have me back tracking north out of the way cause I will go back west right across I-80.

grendel

My plan is next weekend. I hope to leave out of here Wednesday night or Thursday morning.

I am planning on getting that deuce dumper moved from near Albany down to Haddam, CT. If you want to drag it down there the 150miles it is actually closer than Albany. Or I will ask if he has the storage space you could drag it down there and drop it off before the weekend and we can just load it with the deuce I am dropping off with him if he is open to it.

Plus meeting there would not have me back tracking north out of the way cause I will go back west right across I-80.
That is perfect. I donated my Wrecker to a Veteran's cause, so the only way I am moving this is on my trailer with electric brakes behind my dually. I may just pull it behind my dually... but not fond of no brakes. Would they have a way to get it off my trailer, if I load it with the tongue backwards?

I'd also need to do it before the weekend, or my wife will kill me. She already had plans.

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
That is perfect. I donated my Wrecker to a Veteran's cause, so the only way I am moving this is on my trailer with electric brakes behind my dually. I may just pull it behind my dually... but not fond of no brakes. Would they have a way to get it off my trailer, if I load it with the tongue backwards?

I'd also need to do it before the weekend, or my wife will kill me. She already had plans.
I don't know his current status on trucks at Haddam as I am dropping that deuce off. I will check with Will (suprman) and see if you can drop it at his place maybe. Hopefully. I don't know many other people up in that area to drop at.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks