• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M332 ammo trailer and MKT-85 Kitchen trailer

M215

Chambersburg

Check with the site manager (Mike) about a local towing company. He once told me that some of the out of town dealers have a local company tow their trucks to the tow companies location in Chambersburg. That way the dealers can pick up the vehicles at their convenience.
Hope this helps.

citizensoldier

Ok guys.. Heading to Chambersburg PA tonight.. Anybody want to meet me there Thursday the 30th in the AM and pull a trailer out to a safe spot until I can come back and get it? I am for sure pulling the kitchen trailer home. Not sure what to do with the ammo trailer yet? Anybody close that I can drop it off at for a couple weeks? Help..

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What are you driving? You can move both with a suitable vehicle for a little distance. The 332 has a pintle on the back for daisy chaining.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wouldnt be so fast to move the ammo trailer towing a bigger trailer behind it. It was designed to tow like trailers, not a bigger one....

citizensoldier

I agree emmado. The heavy trailer in the back is a wreck for sure to happen. Exspecialy without all the brakes working together. Not even going to attempt it. I will pull one and store it somewhere and go back and get the second one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks