• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M332, AMMO TRAILER

two.fiveM35

When I was last at Fort Hood, The G.L. site manager there (great guy named Paul) told me someone was buying the M105s, taking the wheels off and selling the bodies to a scrap metal place. Darned near made me cry...

I was up at Ft. Hood and saw the scrapyard picking up 2 18 wheelers loaded with M105's. When I got home I called the scrapyard and went up there the next weekend and bought 12 tires/rims for $120.00. 10 were usable, but still a great deal.

SouthwestUSA

When I was last at Fort Hood, The G.L. site manager there (great guy named Paul) told me someone was buying the M105s, taking the wheels off and selling the bodies to a scrap metal place. Darned near made me cry...

I was up at Ft. Hood and saw the scrapyard picking up 2 18 wheelers loaded with M105's. When I got home I called the scrapyard and went up there the next weekend and bought 12 tires/rims for $120.00. 10 were usable, but still a great deal.
Great tip... I've seen tires and wheels for the M105s (and what ever else they fit on) go for higher money at Red River Army Depot. You got a good deal on your wheels. I might have to try that sometime.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks