• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M332 Parts

gijoe13

Can anyone steer me in the direction of parts for a M332 Ammo trailer. Just picked it up today and really need parking brake cables, they are frozen solid. I am sure the list will grow, so looking for places to find things. Thanks, Jeff

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a complete M332 with nice paint that I'd part with for $250. This trailer is nice. I'd keep it, except it is backed into a garage behind like three other trailers and I need to move some stuff out to get to the rest. Part it out or just buy it and keep it intact. NO TITLE...unless you want to pay for me to get one.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
P.S. I am d*** close to scrapping this trailer, unfortunately. I probably should just keep it, but I will never use it given all the other trailers I have.

Oldfart

P.S. I am d*** close to scrapping this trailer, unfortunately. I probably should just keep it, but I will never use it given all the other trailers I have.
I think my son wants to put a hot tub in one so he relax after a hard day at hunting camp. I have been wondering if some of the deuce bobbers could use this trailer rather than an M105 to remake the rear single suspension? (i.e. the latest Hundy conversion). They are cheap to buy and every one that we have picked up have been in excellent condition. There ought to be someone who would want your M332.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jeff, the SS courier system is magic. Perhaps, we could get it hauled up your way if you are not in a hurry. If you are interested, hit the list with a request. There are guys coming north often. Good luck.

NEIOWA

SAM surplused out all the M332 trailers already? Have been watching for one off and on but no longer seeing listed at govliq. Or perhaps I'm just missing them. Anyone noticed/have info?