• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M332 - UPDATE

dm22630

I got 2 "new" tires from Berg's Military tires for $50.00 each & $78.00 next day delivery. They look BRAND NEW even though they are "used" with 95% tread.....

AND

A new paint job! HAHA......$30 worth of John Deere colored spray paint from Lowes....

Attachments

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I like it cut my teeth in Oshkosh overalls on a John Deere B on our farm in Illinois and yellow and green hold a special place in my heart. I think it will be a great trailer for you now all you need to do is put a lift kit on it so you can dump it with the wet lines from the tractor. Any use of a mil vehicle that keeps it going is good for me. I like your use of containers too one word of caution on them though is make sure you have them on blocking or a foundation because they like to rust when in contact with the ground.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Outstanding!! I love the green and yellow.....

I am with Armyman, it doesn't have to be "museum correct" to be good. Just the other say, my Dad and I were coming home from picking up some surplus goodies from GSA and we saw an old Deuce earning it's keep on a farm in the Ga. countryside.

US Military surplus has been serving the private sector for over 50 years........ reliably and economically.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks