• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Almost Finished

ojsdna744

Paul's truck is just as nice in person as it is in the pictures. He takes his time and makes his trucks VERY nice. I'm always green with envy when crawling through Paul's garage and looking at the progress on his "toys." [thumbzup]

Armada

Thanks again guys! Dave, I plan on driving it to Clare. It's looking like Dave McConnel, Chuck, and myself will be convoying our dueces up. It will be a sight! Wish OJ and Rizzo were going with us too. Don't drool too much, I only did a 'box off', not a frame off restoration like you did with yours. :)
Sak, I've got the 3 color top also. GMA was out of the solid green at the time I ordered it. It still looks good on it though, and it's usually only on during the winter months anyway. That said, I would like a nice canvas cover for it though, to complete the look of a Vietnam era truck.

ojsdna744

Armada said:
Dave, I plan on driving it to Clare. It's looking like Dave McConnel, Chuck, and myself will be convoying our dueces up. It will be a sight! Wish OJ and Rizzo were going with us too.
Alas, I will camping in Harrisville that weekend with my family, take a lot of pictures for us Paul!! :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks