• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 and bale bed

1ton

I saw a picture of a deuce with a cannonball bale bed a while back. I have been consider something similar. I was hoping to find whoever owned it to get they're opinion of the setup. I know it wasn't on here or the cannonball site, but i was wondering if anyone on here owned it.

Bidslinger

I have a friend that has a black 5 ton with 1400 x 20 and a cannon ball bed that holds four bales. He likes it ok said it would be much better if it was automatic. He prefers to feed with his pickup, uses the 5ton as a dump truck more than feeding livestock.

M1075

Re: RE: M35 and bale bed

Bidslinger said:
I have a friend that has a black 5 ton with 1400 x 20 and a cannon ball bed that holds four bales. He likes it ok said it would be much better if it was automatic. He prefers to feed with his pickup, uses the 5ton as a dump truck more than feeding livestock.
That sounds like a cool setup. Can you get any pics to share? I've got a set of Dew-Eze arms I am looking to install.

1ton

It may have been a 5ton it was a couple of months ago, so i don't remember. I have been considering a hydra bed with a hyd feeder for a 5 ton. I will probably play with the five ton some. More gears and big meats would be the first on the list then maybe a 9L-12L with a Jake. I just wanted to hear if there was any pitfalls to a bigger bale bed, and stability/mobility with the weight that high up.

papercu

M35

I went to a State of Georgia auction a while back and there was 2 1/2t that had a spreader body on it. That would have been O.K. but it must have been at a dairy because they had painted it black and white. Think Holstein or the Gateway computer box. Wayne

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks