• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 bed on m931a1... Help!!!!

Carlo

I am working on the same project. I there are lots of post with adding beds to Tractors.. I am using a Drop Side 2 1/2 ton bed (12 feet long) and installing it behind the cab and moving the spare tire and rack to inside the bed. out of everything I see on here it think FOR ME this is the best cleanest and least work.. No modifying of the bed bows cover or anything just install and go.. Now there are several people trying to keep the 5th wheel hitch under the bed and it is an option. But it seems to add a lot of fabrication and I haven't seen anyone yet be able to keep the bed height down as low as it would be with out the hitch..
With the M35 bed it should look like a 923 if the spare and tool box are removed. Keep me updated on your progress as I will on mine. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks