• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Bomb Crane

essayons07

I have a couple of the "cranes" as shown in the bed of the truck in the picture. Were these installed in the M35a2's? I was going to install one in my truck to help with loading items in the bed but want to make sure it is correct.

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have seen them used as wreckers by small units that were not authorized a 5 ton wrecker.

They could pick up jeeps and small trucks.....deuces and above they flat towed.

They would hook a towbar to the vehicle and raise the front of it up with a chainfall.

Some units used them to move skid mounted generators and other equipment around also.

There is one for sale near me but the guy is real fond of it.

trukhead

Cool, now I know what it's called. I called mine lifty thingy.[thumbzup]

I might put it on my A3 so I can find me a gurl and get her lifted up in the truck fer a ride:D

Attachments

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you just need the functionality you could make one, but instead of the bend in the rear,
make a right angle connection by welding a verticle piece to the horizontal one and add
brace webs.
Bruce

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks