• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Cargo Covers....

mhb285

I'm looking at cargo covers at two locations:
http://www.gmacover.com/aspModules/Search/Product_Detail.asp?GMA=54330&Variant=M35

http://www.bretonindustries.com/military_parts.html

The cargo cover at GMA is for the M35 dropside? only & $580.36...

The cargo cover at Breton is for the M35 & 5 Ton? and $387.00...

Has anybody done business with either of these two companies?

If so a $193.00 difference is price pretty big.

Which one fits better?

Is one of better quality?

Looking for answers.

Thanks

Mike Bogner

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike,

I've done business with GMA. Their products are top-notch. They may say that the cover is for the dropside truck, but it works on both the standard cargo bed and the dropside bed. I would guess that the other company has good covers, as well, but I don't have any firsthand knowledge.

Good luck.

Brad900

Mike,

I have a cover from Breton. I got it in O.D. shipped for $420. It fits perfect, has all the straps & black rubber cord tie downs. 2 vents on the front & 2 on the rear curtain. It took them 90 days to make it but I am pleased with it.

Brad

painkiller

in military vehicles mag i recently got a good deal 450 for everything the whole kit with bows ends everything vinyl
my advice would be look in there in the back they have tons of stuff for cheap they even had this little pt boat which would be cool twin detroit diesels :p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks