• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Cold weather kits????

jim-m35a2

Sorry, I was not meaning to be a wise guy. I live in Michigan and it gets cold here. I just wondered why somebody in Florida would want one. I saw one on Ebay tonight with a starting bid of 22 bucks, just the frount and side covers. It is used but should clean up ok. I believe Saturnsurplus.com has them with the heater but they are around 500 bucks.

Jim
________
FIX PS3

Last edited:

tklm539

Ask Mangus

I got mine a Fmtv surplus. I cannot remember the name. I think they advertise here. Any way, they had them a few months ago. Good price, condition and all hardware for the install.

Good Luck

Tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks