• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Drivers seat

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Funny, I had a box seat in my M54. Got rid of it as soon as I could. Sooo much better with the spring seat. But now my shock is going out. The box seat does give you a nice tool box under the seat though.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
My box seat is free to a good home. Pick up only.View attachment 796069View attachment 796070

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do not drive my Deuce very far. One thing the box seat might be bad for is you storing anything like heavy tools or any thing that will kill you. I do not carry anything in the cab that could hurt me if I some how flip the truck. The loose stuff in the cab can hurt / kill you.

wiggall

Funny, I had a box seat in my M54. Got rid of it as soon as I could. Sooo much better with the spring seat. But now my shock is going out. The box seat does give you a nice tool box under the seat though.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
My box seat is free to a good home. Pick up only.View attachment 796069View attachment 796070
So I have the Box seat, as I have a box under the seat, and the seat lifts up tp access it!

eric67camino

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you are Tall, the box seat will give you more room

the air ride/spring ride is more comfortable, but put you closer to the steering wheel
I agree. I also found the box seat a better fit for me. Not just for the height, but also with a greater weight (I'm not small.) When I tried a truck with a springer seat, I found that I would instantly bottom it out. Which meant that my knees were in my ears and I couldn't lift my leg high enough to get my foot on the clutch pedal.