• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Gasser Fuse Box?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Go to JATONKA's site and download the manuals the wiring diagrams are there. Look around where the steering column passes through the dash on the engine side.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess I also should have said it's not a standard fuse block like you'd expect. They are circuit breakers.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Main breaker is in the light switch. Sometimes a couple on the firewall for heater or extra lights. All are self resetting breakers.

jmoylan69

I guess I also should have said it's not a standard fuse block like you'd expect. They are circuit breakers.
OOHHHHH, now that explains it. thanks for this update on the post. I was looking for a standard fuse box and scratching my head. LOL

I try to read and follow your posts and much and possible and i try to search the threads first. but I have noticed not many of you guys run gassers, seems like the vast majority of you run the multifuel...

I am guessing there is a difference????

Barrman

There are one or two "breakers" on the firewall between the steering column and the outside fender. If you are standing next to the drivers front wheel, you will see them. My 1952 without a heater only has one. The picture below shows it as the dirty brownish thing above the large heater hose hole and the smaller heater control wire hole which are both empty.

Now, the 3 lever switch for the lights has an internal breaker. It will pop, cut off all the lights and then turn them back on once it cools down. It is not servicable.

Some 1950 trucks had a breaker on the back of the gauge cluster for the temperature gauge. I can not think of any other offered from the factory.

Attachments

waayfast

Well, shoot, I own and operate a gasser but it has been changed to 12 volt (by the p.o./firedept) so I don't think if I told you/showed how my truck is equipped, that the info would do you any good.:roll:

And while I have heard that the multi-fuel trucks exist, I haven't seen one8)!!

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks