• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35 gearbox

50cal

hi can anyone please tell me if the m35a1 gearbox with a sprague transfer box is the same gearbox as the m35a2 with air shift many thanks mark

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it isn't a gasser it is the same if 5th is in the right side, forward position.

50cal

hi i think mine was orignally a gas engine and reverse is left forward can i put the gearbox from an a2 into my a1 many thanks mark

mbouchard

Hello all, new guy here and proud first time owner of a M35A2... I have been through the TM 9-2815-204-35 manual and it doesn't seem to have a rebuild section for the Fuel Pump Assemply - specifically the Hydraulic Head where all the fuel lines attach... I have a leak (slight spray) right where the four bolts hold the cylider (hydraulic head) to the rest of the Fuel Assebly Body. It's lightly misting / spraying out the slot where it looks like an area to pry (after you unbolt the four special purpose corner nuts... Can anyone direct / assist where to find an exploded assemply on the Fuel Pump Assemply so I can dis-assemble / replace / repair... Thanks, Mike - and I apologize for being new and not starting a new post correctly.