• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 in California needs ride to South Florida

jpinst

L3 Enterprises is going to deliver my M35A3 from WV to Los Angeles Area on Thursday. The price was about $3400. If you are in that area, the truck will be there, so maybe you can hitch a ride back? Let me know if you want contact info,.

dc3coyote

Hey Bum,
I will give you a hand if you need it, all you gotta do is ask. I cant think of one man on this site that would not help if asked

lazybum

jpinst

Sent you a PM your shipping info would be great especially if they have not booked a load out bound yet.

Thanks
Glenn

dc3coyote

You never know I might take you up on your offer if I have to drive.

Thanks
Glenn

Pawnshop

I seriously considered that truck myself but decided against it because it was so far away, and I am Central Texas, HALF the trip for you!

That WOULD be the trip of a lifetime, coast to coast in a Deuce! You should take lots of photos, keep a detailed diary and write a book, might just pay for the whole mess (Deuce and all), I for one would buy a copy:) With that paint job you might get a lot of help along the way, and you can show your support for our boys and girls overseas, turn it into a tribute ride!

I-10 would be the most direct route but it sure is a boring trip, though too many scenic detours are going to cost you$$.

Did you get the trailer too?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks