• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Knuckle Boot Clamp Info

JWenig

Hello to all. Although this is my first post I have been visiting now for a few months. What a great site! Lots of new ideas and helpful information shared. Which leads to my post. Can someone give me the measurement (diameter) of the smaller loop clamp used on the M35 steering knuckle boot? Thanks!

jwaller

It's not quite the same but I just did a knuckle boot on my 5T today and man what a job. 15min and I was outta there. expect more if you havent done them before.

acetomatoco

It would take me longer to clean and neverseize the bolts and to thread the lockwire and glue the zipper, etc. let alone installing the boot!.. Minutes are shorter here in the winter.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks