• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Master Cylinder NAPA Part No. Anyone?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You better learn to be patient.

Your NAPA is not going to have one in stock. They may be able to send it to Wagner, to get it rebuilt for a reasonable price.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just noticed your location. You could always run over to Lancaster to Antelope Valley Equipment and pick one up.[thumbzup]

kennys@wi.rr.com

This raises a good point for those of us new to the hobby. When looking for parts at Napa, or any store for that matter, what make and model do we use? I have tried to look the deuce up on Napa's website and have had no luck. Or do we need to go there and they are able to bring it all up on their computers?

Thank you all

emr

I have 2 new ones I will sell from NJ, My second deuce is for sale now also, so all my 14 years of collecting parts is going, man it was alot, yeesh... let me know if interested

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This raises a good point for those of us new to the hobby. When looking for parts at Napa, or any store for that matter, what make and model do we use? I have tried to look the deuce up on Napa's website and have had no luck. Or do we need to go there and they are able to bring it all up on their computers?

Thank you all
You will not find the Deuce listed in any NAPA catalog or the computer.

The only way I know of finding Napa numbers is to take the part number from the tech manual and cross referencing however you can. Doesn't happen very often.

Over the years a few people have shared their treasure hunt finds.

Steel Soldiers :: Military Vehicles Supersite

Looked around the forum but did not find this info, anyone documented the NAPA part number for the Duece Master Cylinder.....Im not patient enough for mail order at the moment....:jumpin:
Even if you find a NAPA number for any part, there is a good chance they will not have it in stock and you will have to wait anyway. YMMV.

Last edited:
Thanks Guys.....I guess thats why it was not easy to find!!!!rofl
I dont feel quite as bad, somebody will find this post and save time not looking for the number in the future.

I found a number of places on this site that you can get them reasonable....I was just hoping I wouldnt have to wait.....

Take Care!

saddamsnightmare

May 14th, 2010.

If you need an important part, other then filters (and not always then), neither Napa, CarQuest or any of the others are gonna generally have the parts, less likely in stock, because the M-series vehicles were not built on civillian specs but to US Government blueprints and specifications. A lot of the NAPA/CArQuest et al filters that are supposed to cross over to the deuce, frequently don't, or they don't fit and work to spec. I would humbly suggest contacting the usual suspects among the suppliers on here and either start stashing parts, filters, & bulbs in advance, or learn patience. To drive an M series vehicle almost takes a "Zen" approach to the issue.... Otherwise you're gonna quit the game or get high blood pressure, MV collecting is not for the weak of heart....:?fat lady sings

Good Luck

poppop

I called my NAPA store with the Wagner numbers off the Master Cylinder. Not in stock but could get for $275.00. I said no thanks and watched e-bay and got one NOS for $65.00. In this hobby patience will save you a lot of $$$$. They usually are listed about every week.

ah1955

If you do a lot of digging and cross over leg work you can come up with some parts like poppop said NAPA or other parts houses can get them, most would not stock them so you would have to wait anyway, and pay through the nose. Like the wheel cyl. are the same as used on if I remember a Hyster forklift and cost about 65.00 each. You can get them from all the MV parts guys at a much better price then that. Then there are parts that just don't have any crossover so the best bet is one of the MV parts dealers.

Earth

My NAPA store delivers several times a day. It's also 15 miles each way to it or anything else. I use them for anything I can. I have a chart in my desk on which I write down part numbers that I see come up here in the forums, and some part #s come up in a search, but for many things they won't be able to help you; maybe most things!

I bought a NOS master cylinder here on SS for $50 last holiday season from a member offering a special. It's in a Tupperware box waiting a call to duty. I also have an alternator, a starter, a compressor, a water pump, 2 spare IPs, belts, filters, hoses, lines and compression fittings, axle boot. I still need to get an air pack and some axle seal and wheel cylinder inventory.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the post but to revive a 5 year old thread and not list more details?

The above post is telling you to call Memphis Equipment and ask for Melody in the parts department.

Memphis is one of the many MV parts dealers. While you can walk into there Memphis, TN location you will more than likely have to have it shipped to you. ;-)

It is not a Napa store and the part number listed is not a Napa number. (relating to the thread title)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks