• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 (Not A1 or A2)

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys,
A good friend of mine is looking to sell his deuce. It is an M35 w/w, the truck is complete, stored under cover, and has not been altered or abused. He has had it for roughly 30 years and is wanting to formally retire.

Any thoughts on what value he could be looking for, or are the gassers, being harder to find, not worth any more than an A2 version.

He is located in Atlanta.

Thanks,

gungearz

Very vague, could be in between $1000 and $4500 depending on the condition. Good paint and body, in which alls you do is put in batteries and drive away is the $4500 range but if it has a "rats nest" and requires tons of work with a lot of rust. Would be in the $1000 range.

sandcobra164

I'll take it. I'd really love to have an M211 but a original gasser M35 would be neat as well. I can transport it to it's new home but am low on funds for purchase. I've got plenty for getting it fixed up though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks