• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35 overheating help

forklift

My truck is running over 200 degrees. I'm pretty sure the temp sending unit is fine because I'm seeing signes of water spraying out from the radiator cap. Any advice on what I should do? I want to check thethermostat but am not sure were it is. I really don't want to kill my truck and at this point I can't get it to a service station to have it looked at. I'm on my own.

Jones

Thermostat is inside the upper radiator hose connection on the head. Cast housing held on by two (I think) bolts. Look in the tech section for the deuce TM 9-2320-209-20P manual; under "cooling system", "water manifold, heaters, thermostat housing and gasket" there's a picture breakdown.
There's also another post running that may have already covered a number of other possibles to check. Look for "Overheating".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks