• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35/power wagon

Seatyger

I am driving myself mental so I hope you folks can help........:evil:

I have been reading through this website for some time now and I swear I saw a post/thread where a member submitted photos of his M35 which had been modified to look like a Schwartzneggian Power Wagon-

Converted to 4x4. The box had been modified with rounded fenders etc. I have been 'searching' like an idiot trying to re find it and have been unsuccessful. Doesnt help that I cant remember how I stumbled across the pictures in the first place.

If anyone here has an idea and can kick me in the right direction it would be appreciated-

My apologies if I'm breaching any protocol here.

Jim

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can't help with rounded fenders but search "bobbed deuce" and that should get some hits.

Seatyger

Thanks for the replies so far-
I've been blasting through as many 'Bobbed Deuce' threads with photos and the different build threads. I'll find it eventually !!

Not 'Sgt. Rock' from the TV show! Familiar with that set up!!:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks