• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Reo Gasser Intake

M35 REO

Hey Guys,
I am looking for a new air intake for my 52 reo.... my old casting is cracked so it couldnt hurt to have a new and pretty one to match my new exhaust. if anyone has any leads too that would be great i looked on saturn/ midwest/and eastern surplus but due to the age it has proven difficult. anyway waiting on this part to geter runnin. :grd:

New picks soon for thoses who care.

Thanks...

JDToumanian

Which part do you mean, the heat riser? Antelope Valley Truck Parts has those, and carburetors, air cleaners, etc...

661-945-6788

Jon

keithc

I have a 55 Gasser and need parts also. Have not had much success. Have you tried the want ad section here? I am looking for a carb, exhaust manifold and some other items. I ran a want ad here a while back and found someone with a carb. but got busy with my multi-fuel and never followed up. If you get any good leads let me know. I need to get back on the gasser.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks