• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 series cold weather hood and side covers

runk

possible correction

Here are the TMs I found to put my front cover on.
TM 9-2320-231-20 14-18
TM 9-2320-361-34P fig. 258

The -20 shows where to put the springs.
I think he meant TM 9-2320-361-20 page 14-18

I've attached the extracted pages.

Believe it or not I've got a winter front, and need to put it on. I takes forever to get warm enough air to de-mist the windshields if it's under about 60F, and even our winters are stupid humid here. I've been using the lid to one of those rubber maid green plastic bins, a little better looking then cardboard, and doesn't disintegrate in the rain.

Attachments

eagle4g63

Thanks for the pics, I did see those in that tm. Quick question, how did you pull those pages to post them, I couldn't do it earlier when I was trying(I'm slightly computer challenged!:mrgreen:)

runk

Full version of Adobe Acrobat lets you "extract" pages from .PDF files. Also real good for cleaning up and minimizing scanned .PDFs (although they are still big files...). Can also "insert" pages to let you combine .PDFs.