• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Siderails

Karp

Just finished painting my m35 after two years all I need is to finish touch-ups, I hope to post some pics soon. it will be a one of a kind not just in OK but across this great land. Anyway I wanted to know if anybody knew where I could get some side rails/ troop seats. I want to look into the fiberglass ones but right now I would like to get a good set to run around with. and if there are any events around the Oklahoma city area anybody knows about I would appreciate it.

RIDE WITH RESPECT- Patriot Guard

acetomatoco

Gee, and I thought the one that Bob Kettler RIP built from all NOS parts was the best in this great land, but of course it is all in the eyes of the beholder.. I bet yours is fine.. I have sides here in VT..not for shipping..

Karp

Each one thats modified across the world is one of a kind, and thats what make us all military enthusiast. VT is a little far to drive But thanks for offering. hopefully I can find something closer or where to buy the fiber ones.

Karp

Thanks to all who helped me get the parts I needed to build some side rails/troop seats. and have a wonderful Turkey Day!