• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 The Recovery continuing story....

Thunder in NWOR

Trying to add photos:

First photo: Honey Badger at Ft McCoy and Catman doing recovery in September of 2010 for me.
Second photo: Mid July at Jeff & Wendy's, Honey Badger with their TMC-09 convoy M35a2.
Third photo: Jeff in center giving class on procedures to change headlamp to friend Don and son Gunnar.
Fourth photo: Just off the Ship after the midnight crossing of Lake Michigan (Manitowoc, WI - Luddington, MI)

Thunder in NWOR

1st photo: Honey Badger with 1960's Allis Chalmers 180 tractor on the family farm in Ohio.
2nd photo: Gunnar with Honey Badger on main floor of MVPA convention in Dayton.
3rd photo: She is not the biggest truck - note WW2 Pacific tractor...
4th photo: Just a food stop next door - NOT getting parts...!

Attachments

Thunder in NWOR

Quick Addendum:
2501.2 miles on trip from Dayton to home
10.305 miles per gallon, average
$3.864 per gallon average price

interestingly - on TMC'09 convoy, I drove my 1943 Dodge WC56 Command Car and got 10.01 miles per gallon average on 5500 miles.

Certainly cant complain about M35a3 milage --- Hmmm, maybe front hubs.....

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Quick Addendum:
2501.2 miles on trip from Dayton to home
10.305 miles per gallon, average
$3.864 per gallon average price

interestingly - on TMC'09 convoy, I drove my 1943 Dodge WC56 Command Car and got 10.01 miles per gallon average on 5500 miles.

Certainly cant complain about M35a3 milage --- Hmmm, maybe front hubs.....
I know folks running around in 2WD crewcab dually pickups that ENVY the mileage that both the M35A2 & A3 get :D

Top speed may not be impressive, but the "go anywhere" feature sure is sweet :!:

Congrats on the performance :!::grd::!: