• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Trucks are here....few problems

NORTHWOODS

They arrived today! One truck must have had hood damage after i paid for it. The truck with out a winch has no brakes..GREAT!!! The truck with the winch Is HARD TO TURN RIGHT...Great!! These trucks are very clean, I just know i am in for days of work....The price of Green fever. The Saracen will be here Sat afternoon. Both trucks have dead battery's as well!! THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!!

As far as delivery goes, Whtey Nash is The best that i have ever come across!!
Email him at wcnaas@aol.com
:!:

Attachments

joeypushjr1

man you have some sweet looking truck there bud.. jsut take stuff on one to put on the other to get at least one working right away lol and then spend all the rest of your time on the other.. but very nice rigs

NORTHWOODS

I paid 2,000.00 for 450 miles. This was the second delivery and no issues on his side. Plus he has insurance and knows what he is doing. I plan on using him again. It makes more sense to buy 2 trucks each time.

50shooter

Have you called the local GL rep about the damage? They may tell you to pack sand but if you know it was done after you paid for them, file the claim anyway. Worst case scenario you waste a bit of time.

Those must be southern trucks...no heater but more importantly NO rust. Very nice purchase. I love all M35's but the ones w/your paint job are the coolest. As kids we all liked the "Army" trucks and back then they all looked liked this b/c we didn't have any dessert bs going on. Nice catch!

It's great you have a capable driver but $2K is a chunk for 450 miles. I moved mine 440 miles and paid $640 for one rig and $700 for the other. TMC which is one of the premier flat bed operators in the midwest was going to charge me $655 but that was for one way w/a Friday dead head.

Have fun w/ the wrenchin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks