• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 turn signal problem

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had intermiiten problems with my blinkers and it was the connection of the rear wiring harness to the front harness. It s located on the frame rail between the rear of the cab and the front of the bed. Took a little while to figure that one out so its worth a shot.

dmetalmiki

I agree with cbvet... if they flash at all the eloctronic unit is good. If by out of sequence you mean ALTERNATE brake side lide flash, then that's grounding. (earth)

JSBIRD69

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a similar issue, that when I placed the turn signal switch in the left turn position, everything worked as designed.

However, when I placed the turn signal switch in the right turn position, the front lamps were correctly lit, but both rear lamps flashed together, as if they were in 4 way hazzard position.

I had pretty much narrowed it down to a bad turn signal switch, or bad fender mounted flasher unit.

Since it was easier for me to borrow a turn signal switch to test for bad parts, I swapped it out first and VIOLA! All my signal lamps operate as designed.

I found a good deal on a new turn signal switch on the E Place on Wednesday, and it was delivered on Saturday.

I installed it as soon as I got home from the Post Office, and it confirmed my earlier diagnosis.

HTH.

Jay

dabtl

Any time there is a problem with lights, start with the grounds. When you know you have good grounds the rest is easy.

AMDOOR

24v bulbs

I found a source for 24v bulbs. I now buy 10 packs of bulbs for less than I was paying each. The website is 1000bulbs.com. Just search for the bulb number. I ordered a package of each bulb that I might encounter for my vehicles and trailers and put them into my "crash kit" for vehicle recovery.

My Crash Kit contains bulb numbers 1683, 632, 1251, 1829, and 313. Those cover my needs for bulbs, other than head lights.

You might as well add the 12v bulbs for your other vehicles to the order. As with many mail orders, shipping for one small order is more than the cost of a $2.00 package of bulbs.

Dale

APM215

this might help.

To test your solid state blinker box.
Pin “A” to a light bulb which is grounded
Pin ”B” to a 24VDC source
Pin “C” to ground
When “B” is connected, the light should blink about 80 times minute

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks