• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 turn signals not flashing correctly

Lax

Does anyone have any idea why when I turn on my turn signals they don't flash correctly? They just kind of flash really really fast and very faintly. It happens on both sides and front and back. The flashers do the same thing. Headlights seem to work fine and everything else seems to work as expected as fas as I can tell including dash lights. Any ideas guys? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

dabtl

Lax said:
Does anyone have any idea why when I turn on my turn signals they don't flash correctly? They just kind of flash really really fast and very faintly. It happens on both sides and front and back. The flashers do the same thing. Headlights seem to work fine and everything else seems to work as expected as fas as I can tell including dash lights. Any ideas guys? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
As Bjorn would say, 'Clean and check all the grounds on the lights.' :)

Alredneck

Banned
RE: Re: M35 turn signals not flashing correctly

Mine dont even flash anymore just shine steady, does anybody have a NAPA part number for the flasher unit?

dabtl

Re: RE: Re: M35 turn signals not flashing correctly

NewMVGuy said:
Could be the flasher unit is bad
Solid state products tend to fail, not get hinky jinky, working sometimes and not others.

RE: Re: RE: Re: M35 turn signals not flashing correctly

I have had the newer style flashers fail ( wide ) the older( thin) ones have worked better for me . when turn signals act up I have learned to start with the flasher .

Lax

Flasher?

Okay. So what I am hearing is that everyone basically feels strongly both ways! rofl I hate to ask this because it will show my stupidity but where in the Sam Hell is the flasher and what does it look like (pictures)? Ouch that hurt. If I can find it I will take a look at it. I would rather have to replace that then the light switch! Thanks for your help everyone.

RE: Flasher?

not sure about where it is on the m35 but on my m52a2 it.s next to the voltage regulater under the hood it will have 3 wires leading in and have fins

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks