• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 / A3 measurements and dimensions...

Machinist22

So, I was wondering. Does anyone know of a place that has diagrams and dimensions of the M35A2 truck as was issued, stock? I am looking and dreaming about owning one right now and would love to model one up on my 3D CAD software. Once I do this, I will be more than happy to post it here, I just need to have accurate dimensions to do this and since I don't yet have one sitting in my driveway...

Any help would be much appreciated. Looking for wheel base, cab dims, bed dims, heights of various level from the ground, etc. For the basics, I can take the overalls in the manual and just scale a photo and trace it. If I can't get anything accurate I'll have to do this, but I am kind of a perfectionist and would like to have numbers to go off of.

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Machinist22

drgreg,

Thanks! That's exactly what I'm looking for. Now I can start designing my dream truck! I'll post renderings when they are available.

Thanks again,

Jim